Louvre Abu Dhabi Residences in Abu Dhabi
Louvre Abu Dhabi Residences is a truly luxurious residential project that will be built in a waterfront community on Saadiyat Island. The developer is Aldar Properties, one of the largest in Abu Dhabi. Its collaboration with the Louvre Abu Dhabi will result in a unique collection of apartments under the brand of the famous museum.
The new project is the perfect combination of daily life and art, embodied in the exquisite finishing of public spaces and living quarters.
As you enter the building, you find yourself in a high-ceilinged lobby with a refined finish and artworks reminiscent of the collection exhibited in the Louvre Abu Dhabi. The glass elevators offer stunning panoramic views en route to your apartment.
The project is developed in compliance with cutting-edge environmental trends. It will feature plenty of vegetation, public areas in the shade of trees, and footpaths to walk around the building.
Residents of the new building will have access to the amenities of a five-star hotel:
- Large lobby with table tennis, billiards, a coffee room, and a playroom
- Swimming pool overlooking the famous museum and the Persian Gulf seascape
- Spacious outdoor sunset terrace with a bar
- High-end private cinema
- Mixed-use wellness center with a sauna and a gym
- Yoga and Pilates studio
- Green lawns for meditation
- Creativité Room – a children’s playroom designed specifically to develop their creative abilities
- Le Salon Détente – a lounge area with a co-working space, a library, a conference hall, and a recreation and socialization area
- Pet grooming salon
- 24/7 concierge service
Real estate in Louvre Abu Dhabi Residences, Abu Dhabi, UAE
The residential project will include studios, one to three-bedroom apartments, and five-bedroom penthouses. The total floor area of residences will range from 45 m² to 1,157 m².
All living quarters will be elegantly finished with modern materials.
There will be two interior color options available:
- Dark Premium with predominantly cool dark shades, such as coal and gray with a blue undertone
- Light Premium in gray and brown shades with cream accents
Marble and metal elements will be used to decorate the living quarters, while the dining room and the living room will be adorned with artworks.
Property for sale in Louvre Abu Dhabi Residences
Apartments in this new residential project are vivid examples of premium real estate. The demand for upscale properties is now high in the UAE because many wealthy people willing to live and work here are coming to this country. The demand is also growing among investors who want to make a reliable investment in the Abu Dhabi real estate market and receive a stable rental income.
If you purchase an off-plan property you can receive a discount from the developer and use a flexible payment plan with only a 10% down payment. Depending on the selected plan, you can pay from 40% to 60% of the outstanding amount after the property is completed.